Jitsi Audio- (Video-) Conferencing-Server des SCI
The SCI provides the department with the audio (video) conferencing system Jitsi for
An account for the platform can be created via our account platform accounts.cs.uni-kl.de.
- We recommend to use a Chrome based browser for optimal use of the Jitsi Server and to dispense with sharing a video stream as far as possible, i.e. to hold only a audio conference.
- We do not recommend the use of the browsers Safari and Firefox, since there may be restrictions at present.
- We recommend a wired network connection for best possible use (no WLAN or mobile phone).
- A VPN should be avoided.
- To avoid echo and feedback you should use a headset or headphones or switch off your microphone.
- The meeting participants do not need no own account to participate in a meeting.
- Additionally, you should secure your meeting room with a strong password to exclude unwanted participants.
If you have questions or problems with the platform, please contact us by mail (email@example.com).